Monday, March 15

Email dari seorang teman

Hi all!

For those who haven't heard, I was hospitalised three weeks ago due to some complications with my old ceasarean section from my first baby, which, although was carried out one and a half years ago, decided to break down, re-open and cause me some misery.

As a result of the wound breakdown and the possibility of a recurring diabetec/high-blood pressure pregnancy, I've been advised to take it easy. Therefore, although I'm not due to deliver Ainul Hannatul (assuming it's a girl, which I'm sure it is!) for another four to five weeks or so, I shall be taking time off a month early to rest at home while having regular check-ups at the hospital.

Hence, I shall not be able to access this email from next week until further notice (i.e. for the next 3-4 months or whenever). However, you can still reach me via xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com or my handphone at xxxxxxxxxxx.

OK guys, wish me luck and keep in touch. I'll let you know as soon as Nisa arrives.

Bye for now!

nota : semoga segalanya selamat geng!! jaga diri

No comments: